Monday, January 20, 2014

Chambray + Sequins

This is a milestone post ~ it's the first one in which I am wearing heels!  I got the somewhat good news on Friday at PT that I could wear heels for very short periods of time, and I think he agreed to that only because it's like the 5th time I've asked, haha.  So while I still can't wear heels on a daily basis, I can at least use them to accessorize my outfit posts. :)  I should be able to wear heels more consistently in about 2 months.

As I've mentioned before, I love a good sparkly piece of clothing, especially skirts!  I also love to wear them more often than just for special occasions.  One way to get away with that is to dress it down a bit (of course you can also wear it in all of its sparkly glory even if it's not a special occasion ~ there is nothing wrong with that!).  For this post, I've opted to dress it down with a chambray jacket.  This is a nicer version of your typical jean jacket so it's dressy enough to look great with the skirt.





What I'm Wearing
Dotted Shirt ~ Express (old), similar
Chambray Jacket ~ The Limited (old), similar
Sparkly Skirt ~ The Limited (old), another option here and full length version here
Shoes ~ Steve Madden (old)
Clutch ~ Henri Bendel (old), same style in white
Necklace ~ Express (old), similar here and here
Earrings ~ Express (old), similar
Bracelets ~ Banana Republic and The Limited (old), similar option

No comments:

Post a Comment