Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween

Halloween is one of my all-time favorite holidays.  I love dressing up, decorating the house with creepy crawlies, and of course the awesome treats.  Here are a few photos from current Halloween activities and a couple good ones from the past.

A fun welcome sign that I found at Kroger.  They always have cute holiday themed stuff at their store that I can’t resist.

 

A few days ago we hung out with Marty’s sister and her family and carved some pumpkins.  My hubby and I teamed up: I drew the designs on the pumpkin while he carved them out.  I liked doing it that way and I think we may have started a new tradition. ;-)  


Last year we held an animal themed Halloween party.  The inspiration was the song "What Does the Fox Say?"  I was obsessed, hehe.  I even found a cute fox costume!  We are keeping Halloween more low-key this year. 


My Halloween nails for this year that I decorated myself. :)


I love to bake and make fun treats, so that is one of my favorite parts about Halloween.  A few years ago there was a scary food contest where I worked and this was my entry: edible intestines.  Muahahaha!  You can find the recipe here at wannabite.com (I used Nutella and peanut butter for the filling instead of frosting and chocolate chips).  Let me tell you, once you get past the ick factor, it was delicious!  A friend suggested making this with cinnamon rolls.  I think I might have to try that.  I will let you know how it turns out!


I hope you all have a fun and scary Halloween! :)


Follow Me on Bloglovin'! ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I love Halloween too :) Love your fox costume and manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your costume and decorations! :)

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete