Tuesday, March 17, 2015

#MonthlyMani: St Patrick's Day

This month's mani was a fun one as I always love to do holiday themed nails! I picked up a mint colored polish a couple years ago when mint was the big "it" color and it's been one of my favorite ones to wear.



My nails are relatively simple since I'm always concerned that Madison will start crying before they are dry. Luckily she was good while I did my nails. :)  And of course I always have to add a little extra something to give it flair, so I did a shamrock on my ring finger nail. 



Madison and I were twinsies today! 


Check out the other ladies' manis!

Kristi from Delightfully Kristi
Piniel from Pins-Place
Jacki and Lesli from Sistas from Cali
Marlena from Here, Pretty Kitty
Ashley from Style on High

Happy St Patrick's Day! May the luck o' the Irish be with you!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! Your shamrock looks amazing, and I love the colors! And total bonus points for matching with your cute, cute baby haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that exact mint nail polish and LOVE it! Great work this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aghhhhh- she's so cute! :) Great job on that shamrock- steady hands for the win!

    ReplyDelete