Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Vacation Bound!

Good morning!  At this time tomorrow I will be on my way to Belize for a week of relaxation with my sweet hubby and his parents.  It's our first trip out of the country together and I'm so excited!  Belize looks so beautiful in all of the pictures and videos I've seen and I can't wait to see it for myself.  I have a few posts scheduled to publish while I'm gone, but I might have to make a post or two of Belize pics while we're there.  If I don't get a chance to do that, I will definitely be posting pics to Instagram, so be sure to follow me there!  Have a great rest of the week! :)





What I'm Wearing
Tank Top ~ The Limited
Cardigan ~ Banana Repulic (old), similar here and here
Belt ~ The Limited (old), similar
Jeans ~ WHBM (old), similar
Shoes ~ Bibi Lou (old), similar here and here
Necklace ~ Francesca's (old), similar
Earrings ~ old, similar
Bracelet ~ Guess (old), similar here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment