Friday, January 24, 2014

White Out

I briefly touched on the idea of doing a monochromatic look in this post and this is probably the closest I will get to doing that (unless I try an all black outfit sometime in the future...).  I love the freshness of wearing white and I paired it with the leopard belt and tan boots to keep the overall look neutral.  It turned out better than I expected.  Of course, I had to throw in a bit of color with my bag.  I just love color too much to leave it out. :)




This is my little baby, Max.  He is the sweetest dog!  He may show up on the blog on occasion. :) 


What I'm Wearing
Sweater ~ WHBM
Jeans ~ The Limited
Belt ~ Banana Republic
Boots ~ Steve Madden (old), similar
Purse ~ Kate Spade (old)
Wrist Bling ~ The Limited watch (old) and Stella & Dot bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment