Monday, April 14, 2014

Style Swoons 2

Welcome to the second edition of Style Swoons!  I apologize that I was MIA last week.  Work has been kicking my butt the past couple of weeks and I had to put the blog on hold.  If only this was my actual job instead of a hobby.  Maybe someday... :)


1. This crystal necklace is gorgeous and perfectly on trend for Spring and Summer!

2. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor is the final book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy.  It just came out last week and I finished it over the weekend.  I highly recommend it if you like fantasy novels.  It ranks right up there with Hunger Games and Harry Potter!

3. Fridays are the best because they kick off the weekend.  They are also the best because that's when ESPN airs their Not Top Ten (so funny!) and the weekly Shirk Report is published.  The Shirk Report is "where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral video from the previous week."  I look forward to it every Friday!  The link is to last Friday's post.  If you like it and have time, you should check out the other past Shirk Reports.

4. Pomplamoose did a Pharrell mashup of "Happy" and "Get Lucky" and it is nothing short of amazing. It's mostly a cover of Happy, which is an awesome song, and they show how they do some really creative visuals in the music video. Be sure to check it out!

5. I love everything about this beautiful classy lace bag from The Limited.  Bonus, it's on sale for 50% off today!

No comments:

Post a Comment