Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Style Swoons

I'm happy to announce that I am adding another weekly(ish) column to my blog called Style Swoons!  I eventually want to branch out to more than just fashion with this blog, and this column is a great way to start doing that.  Each week (or so) I will post 5-6 things that I am currently swooning over, such as a recent purchase, a book I'm reading, a great find for the home, etc.

This week's Style Swoons:



1. Our bathroom soap dispenser's pump broke and I've been looking at replacements.  I really like this marble one from Restoration Hardware, though I'm looking for a similar one at a lower price point.

2. I'm obsessed with this beautiful floral dress from Nordstrom - it's currently on my wishlist.

3. I love the chevron pattern on these pillows from Etsy.

4. I received the Game of Thrones books for Christmas and I'm finally going to start reading them!  I have not seen the show, but I want to watch it after I read the books first.

5. Did you know there is a study that found the left side of the face is more attractive than the right side?  Think about that next time you get your picture taken. ;-)


5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Maybe I'll start doing this as a way to curb my desire to constantly buy the things on my wishlist lol
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is probably what this will end up being most weeks - stuff on my wishlist or recent things I bought from my wishlist. Either way, it's always fun to share! :)

      Delete
  2. What a great idea for a new series! That floral dress would look so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to get over to Nordstrom and give that dress a try. :)

      Delete
  3. I love that you're going to read the Game of Thrones series! My husband read them all and loved them and I am so into the show. Happy reading!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete