Monday, September 1, 2014

Leopard and Feathers

Happy Labor Day friends!  How many of you took advantage of the awesome sales going on this weekend?  I wanted to get some more maternity wear but I am out of town.  Oh well, there will always be another sale. :)

I tell ya, dresses are my thing now.  That's about all I wear to work now.  It's funny how certain dresses with a well-placed belt and cardigan will completely hide my bump on a frontal view.  It's definitely still noticeable from the side!




I played off the lacy pattern on the dress with my ridiculously small purse. :)



What I'm Wearing
Dress ~ WHBM (kind of similar dress here with cool stripes and eyelet cutouts)
Belt ~ Steve Madden (similar)
Cardigan ~ WHBM
Purse ~ Victoria's Secret
Necklace ~ ?? (similar)
Bracelets ~ Stella & Dot and Guess (similar for under $5)
Shoes ~ Two Lips


Follow Me on Bloglovin'! ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest

2 comments: