Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Purple + Teal

I always like playing around with different color combos, and I really like this one!  Guess what - this is my first post wearing maternity clothes!  The shirt is maternity.  The jeans are my regular ones - I can still wear them using the rubber band trick! :)





Many of you know by now that I have a thing for impractically small clutches.  This is one of my favorites that my hubby got me for my birthday last year.  I love how it adds some edge to an outfit with the spikes and studs.




What I'm Wearing
Top ~ Motherhood Maternity (non-maternity option)
Jeans ~ WHBM
Shoes ~ Bakers (similar here, here, and these are fun!)
Necklace ~ ??
Bracelet ~ Guess (similar for under $5)
Clutch ~ Henri Bendel
Sunglasses ~ Oakley


Follow Me on Bloglovin'! ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those colors together! And yay for your first maternity clothes post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo lady, making maternity look good! Love that top!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color choice! Another good color with teal is grey. Check out the combination here: http://www.fash365.com/2014/09/teal-blue-charcoal-grey-color.html

    ReplyDelete