Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jean Jacket

I can't believe I am admitting this, but I have only recently come into possession of a jean jacket.  I always liked how they looked, but I never thought to buy one for myself (don't ask me why, haha).  I came across this one at The Limited (yes, I know I shop there way too often, but their clothes fit me so well and they are always doing 40-50% off sales, so I can't help it when they have such great deals!). ;-)  The jacket fit great and I like the dark color of it.  Now I have my eye out for a lighter color one.  I've listed a few options I'm looking at down at the bottom of the post.




What I'm Wearing
Top ~ Express, similar
Jacket ~ Limited
Jeans ~ WHBM, similar
Shoes ~ Guess (old)
Clutch ~ Limited, similar, I love this one!
Necklace ~ Limited, similar

Here are some lighter colored jean jackets options.  Which one is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment