Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Leather + Lace

I love the leather trend that's been going on for awhile now.  It always seemed like it would be too hard for me too pull off, but I found this great faux leather skirt a couple months ago and decided to give it a try.  I wanted to soften the look, so I added a top with lace.  I'm really loving how the leather and lace play off each other with the pop of pink.  I recently bought these coated jeans which give the appearance of leather pants (real leather pants are way too expensive for me) and will hopefully be putting an outfit together with those soon.

I like this outfit so much it might be what I wear for Valentine's Day.  We shall see.  I will have a post up tomorrow of ideas for Valentine's outfits.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already! :)





What I'm Wearing
Shirt ~ Banana Republic (old), I really like this one
Cardigan ~ WHBM (old), similar
Skirt ~ The Limited (no longer available online), other options here and here
Shoes ~ Guess (old), similar
Earrings ~ Park Lane, similar
Necklace ~ The Limited (old), similar
Bracelet ~ The Limited (old), available in another color


No comments:

Post a Comment