Friday, February 28, 2014

Love at First Sight

Do you believe in love at first sight?  I sure did when I saw these shoes at DSW a few years ago!  That store is dangerous for me as a shoe-aholic. :)  I had gone there with some of my girlfriends to look for shoes for my upcoming engagement photo shoot and when I saw these I just knew I had to work them in somehow!  I had never heard of the brand, Poetic Licence, before.  I looked them up online and they have some really fun, quirky shoes and they're fairly reasonable too!  I encourage you to look them up next time you're looking for something a little different.






What I'm Wearing
Top ~ Express (similar)
Jeans ~ Limited
Shoes ~ Poetic Licence (these are different, but I love this pair, this one and this one!)
Clutch ~ from a local boutique (similar)
Necklace ~ Limited (another option here)
Earrings ~ gift (similar)
Bracelets ~ Stella & Dot and WHBM (similar)

PS ~ Here is a photo from the engagement shoot (from 3 years ago) where I'm wearing the shoes! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment